Sometimes I need to add (a lot of) line breaks in some chunk of text.
After some searching online I found this method that uses MS Office Word and the replace functionality.
How it works:
- Paste your chunk of text in a (new) MS Word Document
- Press CTRL + H for the replace form.
- Enter the character(s) that you want to replace with a line break.
- As the ‘replace with’ text you type |^ (and maybe some more characters that you need to keep)
- Hit ‘replace all’ and you will have your text with line breaks.
Simple as that.
I know there are probably other ways to achieve this, but for me this works fine.