I have been struggling to compare column values in a SSRS matrix (pivot table), but finally found a way around it. My solution is rather simple, but it works. Here is a simple example of the Matrix: Example M1 M2 M3 Cust 1 10 15 10 Cust 2 13 12 15 Cust 3 20 22 […]
After updating our ssrs 2012 environment to visual studio 2015 I sometimes get an error when deploying a report. Error rsProcessingError : The definition of this report is not valid or supported by this version of Reporting Services. The report definition may have been created with a later version of Reporting Services, or contain content […]
Sometimes I receive questions from readers that make it to a new posting. The other day I received a question about a modification to an earlier post about SSRS and running totals. This reader wanted a running total in the footer of the page AND a running total in the body of the page, at […]
In my recent post about the Nikon AF-S 20mm f/1.8 G ED lens, I did ‘complain’ about the contrasty look of the footage shot with this lens on my Nikon D610. A contrasty frame shot with the 20mm Well, it turns out to be my own ‘fault’ and has a lot to do with the picture […]
Introduction Recently I ran into the ‘problem’ of SSRS not being able to easily show running totals in the footer AND header of a invoice. (carry forward amount). After some digging and experimenting, I created a solution that worked for me.
Now that I have my Nikon D610, I was eager to try if it could be of any use for my trainspotting hobby. Being used to a Panasonic HC – X900, with it’s small sensors, stabilisation and zoom lens, it was kind of a shock when trying the D610 with the 50mm f/1.8 AF-D.
Recently I ran into a problem for a website that I develop that connects to MSSQL and retrieves (lots) of data and got somewhat slow on loading. I wanted to give the user a ‘wait for loading’ message while the data was retrieved.
For a new project I needed to use a csv rendered SSRS report, but the default settings were not sufficient (comma delimited). I had to do some research, but managed to get what I want: Export without headers Semicolon as field delimiter Dot as decimal separator