After I bought the (Full Frame) Nikon D610, I needed to get a replacement for my 18-200 DX lens. In this post I will explain my search and focus on two possible options: AF-S Nikkor 24-120 mm F4G ED VR II Sigma Sigma 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM
In the previous post about creating timelapses (read the previous post) I talked about some flickering that occured in the third sequence. The display is showing there are 1 hour and 31 minutes to go.
One of the (nice) features the Nikon D610 offers, is the option to create timelapse sequences in camera. Starting this process is rather simple (although setting up the camera the ‘right’ way may be more tricky).
Today the site has been updated! A few things were altered: The (WordPress) theme was changed to ‘Simone’ A category-tree was added in the sitebar Some categories were added / re-arranged A review menu item was added We will be updating the site, so if you have any comments, feel free!
Recently I ran into a problem for a website that I develop that connects to MSSQL and retrieves (lots) of data and got somewhat slow on loading. I wanted to give the user a ‘wait for loading’ message while the data was retrieved.
My short review of the M-Audio Oxygen 49 midi controller (3rd gen) can be found here: I really like this controller, because it makes my music – editing in Reason a lot more easy, since I don’t have to operate all the controls with my mouse, and I can stay behind the keys.
For a new project I needed to use a csv rendered SSRS report, but the default settings were not sufficient (comma delimited). I had to do some research, but managed to get what I want: Export without headers Semicolon as field delimiter Dot as decimal separator
Introduction I needed to create a SSRS report that only showed group headers (or footers) and still have alternate colors (every other row has another background color). Problem Normally I would use an expression like “= iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2 = 0, “Silver”, “White”)” for the ‘backgroundcolor’ property.
I’ve recently bought a Samsung Connectivity kit, that included a USB adapter which I used together wit a standard USB cable to connect the Note 10.1 (GT-N8010) to my camera. After a update to Android 4.1.2 it stopped working…. My solution was to reboot the tab and that did the trick.